August 18, 2016
CONQUEST STABLES, LLC ANNOUNCES COMPLETE DISPERSAL, LANE’S END TO ACT AS AGENT
Conquest Stables, LLC, a multiple Graded Stakes winning owner, has announced that it will have a complete dispersal of racing and breeding stock at the Keeneland November Sale this fall. Lane’s End will act as consignor for Conquest Stables, LLC.
“When we launched Conquest Stables just four years ago, our goal was to build an operation that could compete in the biggest races in North America,” said Conquest co-owner Ernie Semersky. “We were on our way to achieving that goal, with 7 Breeders’ Cup starters, 2 Sovereign Award winners, and the winners of races like the G1 Darley Alcibiades.
“We were the 32nd leading owner in North America by earnings in 2014, the 18th leading owner in 2015, and are currently the 13th leading owner this season. Since we began, our horses have won at a 22% clip, and have finished in the money 57% of the time. And with mares like My Conquestadory in the breeding shed, and with 44 exciting 2-year-olds in our barn, we feel like the best is yet to come. Unfortunately, because of personal reasons, we have decided to step back from racing at this time. But we feel these up-and-coming horses would be at home in any international racing stable.”
Added Lane’s End’s Bill Farish, “It’s a privilege to be asked to represent Conquest Stables, and we are sure the buying public will be impressed by the number of proven horses and potential stars in the dispersal. It’s a dynamic group of athletes.”
The dispersal will include 115 horses and feature:
- 7 pregnant broodmares, in foal to Tapit, Candy Ride (Arg), Liam’s Map, Union Rags, and Tiznow
- 5 weanlings
- 41 racing/broodmare prospects
- 61 racing/stallion prospects
- 42 of which are 3-year-olds
- 44 of which are 2-year-olds
On offer will be:
- Grade 1 winner My Conquestadory, in foal to Tapit, and her 2016 weanling colt by Tapit
- Sovereign champion Conquest Typhoon, a MGSW
- Conquest Vivi, undefeated 2-year-old who won the Nandi S. by 2 1/2 lengths June 25
- Grade 2 winner and Sovereign Award finalist Conquest Daddyo, a 3-year-old colt by Scat Daddy who won the Toronto S. July 24
- Conquest Eclipse, a 4-year-old filly by Malibu Moon who is MG1SP in California
- Conquest Enforcer, a 3-year-old colt by Into Mischief who has won three straight stakes and is 3-for-4 lifetime
- Conquest Wildcat, an impressive debut winner at Churchill Downs engulfing rivals and drawing away to earn one of the top two year old Beyers of 78 in 2016
- Conquest Sure Shot, a 2YO winner on the turf at Saratoga going a mile and a sixteenth
Lane’s End handled the highest-grossing Thoroughbred dispersal in North American history as agent for the Edward P. Evans Spring Hill Farm dispersal. The dispersal sold 221 horses for $62.3 million at Keeneland sales in 2011-2012.
For more information, contact Lane’s End’s Allaire Ryan at (859) 338-0038; or at email@example.com.