- ALL STALLIONS
- CANDY RIDE (ARG)
- CITY OF LIGHT
- HONOR CODE
- LEMON DROP KID
- LIAM'S MAP
- MORNING LINE
- MR SPEAKER
- NOBLE MISSION (GB)
- QUALITY ROAD
- THE FACTOR
- TWIRLING CANDY
- UNION RAGS
“Farish is known for high standards of operation in all of his many racing activities, and for the enthusiasm and positive approach he brings to his numerous interests.”
is the bottom line in any business and it is no different in the Thoroughbred industry. The racetrack is the proving ground and Lane’s End is in the winner’s circle year after year. Lane’s End and partners have bred more than 290 stakes winners, including the 2003 Horse of the Year MINESHAFT, 1999 Horse of the Year CHARISMATIC and the 1992 Horse of the Year A.P. INDY and the farm has sold more than 365 stakes winners, including the 2005 Horse of the Year SAINT LIAM, champion RAGS TO RICHES, and Champion two-year-old colt STEVIE WONDERBOY.
In 2005, Bill Farish spearheaded the creation of a racing partnership called Woodford Racing, L.L.C. Twenty seven yearlings were bought and all shares offered were purchased. In 2006,many of these two-year-olds made their very successful track debuts. To see stakes horses and winners, click here. To read more about Woodford Racing please visit their website.
Woodford Racing was not born out of necessity. It was born from a strong basis of existing Thoroughbred success through the iconic Lane’s End Farm. This has allowed us to shape our model in the image of the partners’ interests – not just a business bottom line. (Make no mistake, we like to win and return value – and we do.) No one else can claim this, and it gives our offering distinct owner advantages as follows:
- Proven track record of success: 15 career stakes winners, career earnings over $6,600,000, and 17% winner from starters.
- Regular, involved communication regarding all horses in the Woodford Racing Stable.
- Horses trained by leading trainers in the Thoroughbred industry – dirt, turf, synthetic, coast to coast.
- Each offering evaluated and obtained by the most accomplished Thoroughbred purchasers in our sport.
- Management and decision making by full-time industry leaders.
- Uninhibited access to the inner workings of the partnership – barn, sales, training, breaking, winner’s circle.
- Access to services offered by Lane’s End Farm, a global leader in the Thoroughbred industry.
- The opportunity to visit any racetrack in the United States with excellent arrangements.
- Customizable entry points into unique and exclusive Thoroughbred racing partnerships.
- Currently over 100 high net worth investors, friends and family members invested in 3partnerships.
- The opportunity to perhaps own and race our sport’s next champion.